Simple. We can save you money. A lot of it.
A finalist in the 2010 Stevie Awards, Data Savers, LLC has been nationally recognized for exceptional customer service. We are the first in the data recovery industry to provide our clients with a direct link to the technicians doing the work. We keep you informed each step of the way, from receipt of your drive to the delivery of the recovered data, using our CustomTrak™ communications portal.
Our competitors typically charge between $800 and $2500 for labor. Special orders (e.g. weekend and rush charges) can total as much as $9,000. Some also charge a hefty evaluation fee before they even begin the recovery process. Our flat-rate recovery fees start at as little as $349 and evaluation is free.
We do offer expedited and weekend service, as well as RAID recovery and reconstruction at additional cost, but at reasonable rates. Other charges may include the cost of the media used to return the recovered data, such as a new external hard drive. There are no hidden charges or surprises.
As an added service, Data Savers, LLC offers warranty hard drive replacement for Western Digital and Apple clients. We are one of the few data recovery providers that are authorized by these companies to disassemble their drives without voiding the warranty.
How do we do it?
To answer that question, it is important to understand how drives fail:
- Logical Failure – (e.g file corruption) is common and often the least expensive and easiest to recover. This can happen if you got a virus, your drive was prematurely ejected, or was accidentally formatted.
- Sector Failure – One of the earliest signs of a failing drive is when it begins developing bad sectors: areas of data that are difficult to read. Our tools allow us to send special instructions to your drive to maximize the amount of data that can be read from these areas.
- Electronic Failure – The logic board on the bottom of the drive fails, preventing a drive from spinning up or from accessing the data. Data can be recovered once the board is replaced or repaired.
- Firmware or Configuration Failure – Critical information about the drive’s configuration is lost or corrupted, preventing access to the data.
- Mechanical Failure – (e.g. crashed heads, damaged platters, motor failure, etc.) We use advanced technology to “work around” bad components in a drive to recover data whenever possible. We also perform mechanical repairs in a special Class 100 clean environment.
We have the knowledge and experience to recover data from the majority of bad drives. We can recover from all of the popular platforms and operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Our lab includes a Class 100 work facility (a “clean room”) and advanced drive recovery hardware, supported by years of component-level hard disk repair expertise.
Depending on the nature of the problem, some level of data corruption may have occurred as the drive was on its way to failure. Data Savers, LLC makes every effort in recovering data from these drives using special techniques and recovery algorithms developed over years of experience and success.
You won’t find a better company for Mac OS data recovery.
We have more than twenty years of experience working with Apple products and software. Whenever possible, we try to make your recovered data migratable, so that your Mac looks and works just like it did before it crashed.
Data Savers, LLC is a member of the Apple Consultants Network. Our staff includes an Apple Certified Technician and Support Professional with several years of experience as an Apple Genius. We also work in concert with local Apple Authorized Service Providers to provide warranty service and drive replacement for your Apple computer.
Whether in or out of warranty, Data Savers, LLC can provide state-of-the-art recovery for your Apple computer at affordable rates.